Room 201 CN-23
Nanopolis, Suzhou, CHINA
The NIC office can be used by visiting companies at no charge, as a temporary home base when visiting Suzhou, assessing partnering opportunity or working in the NanoOpolis fabrication facilities.
- Companies may stay for up to 4 weeks at a time and may use Free or Charged Services.
The NIC office can be used by companies as long term company base. Companies can choose a 1 year or permanent member status which provides access to the office space and discounted services from staff.
- Annual Membership $1000 = 30% discount of charged services
- Premium Membership $5,000 (one time fee) = 50% discount of charged services + Premium logo placement.
- There is office space for up to 6 companies (open office concept)
- Desks, office supplies and telephone/internet service
- Access to NanoPolis basic information and programs
- Online access and company web promotion through NIC website
- Networking and advice from NIC General Manager
Charged Services (10% of Project or Fixed Fee)
- Technology transfer projects
- Grant or business plan writing
- Help to find investor/business partner
- On-demand services provided
- Business setup (WOFI or JV)
- Events organized or active involvement
- Advanced Nanopolis Services (IP, translation, etc.)
- General Services
The NIC coodinates and participates in program and events, for which member have privileged and discounted access
- ChiNano TradeShow & Exhibition Program
- Ontario – Jiangsu Programming
Funding & Support
- NanoPolis Programs
- Suzhou Industrial Park Programs
- Ministry of Research and Innovaiton (MRI) ( Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Embassy & Trade Commissioners